What do you think KI will bring back for the 2009 season?

nhimes90

^Flight Deck needs to go back to red if anything.

I whole heartedly agree with you Jasper, I know KI takes pretty good care of their rides, but leaving the paint flaking off the track of Flight Deck just makes it seem like it's being left to rot. :/ I'd love to see the original red or maybe the same kind of red with a hint of orange like Iron Dragon at CP.

I agree Flight Deck needs painted, but i don't want to see another ride painted red at ki.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep Vortex is blue. glad to know im not the only one who has problems seeing different shades of blue, I know im blue color blind and that is most of my problem. the darker the blue, the harder it is for me to see if it is blue or black. but yeah I think the track itself should be painted some shade of blue or something...that would be great!

Red paint seriously fades over time...for examples see Magnum XL-200, Steel Force, Mamba, etc. I, for one, think Flight Deck would look great in drab Army green, olive or even...(are you there Monroe?) purple.

Off we go into the wild blue yonder, Climbing high into the sun.......Red is a hard color to keep up, but darn it looked good on The Racer. As for Flight Deck? I would say Silver track and Navy Blue with a tint of steel Blue on the supports. After all it is based on the Navy. (Even though the billboard had an F-15 on it, the U.S. Navy did not have F-15's on carriers.) As for Vortex? I would say purple/blue supports with orange track, I really like the orange, it gives your pictures a punch.

As stated at the KICentral Offseason Blues Party, the show lineup will be:

Endless Summer on Ice (Kings Island Theatre)

County Line (Festhaus)

Down Home Country (Festhaus)

Tune It Up (International Bandstand)

Flashback: Totally 80s! (International Showplace Theatre)

...and a kids show in the Nick Theatre that slips my mind

And no, that's not what's going to be new again.

^The kids show is called Marty's Party.

GatorGirl was putting on her boots a few weeks ago, and I started singing "I love my boots, my boots and me..." (if you've seen the Dora show, you'd understand). I then broke the news to her that there's no Dora show this year and told her there's a show called Marty's Party instead. She seemed fine with it, she loves all the shows at KI anyway.

I think Flight Deck would look cool with black supports, a white Spine, and bright blue rails. And the cars painted a sleek silver.

Also, I wish the "something new again" would be a show returning to the train. Maybe not the same show that it used to have, but it could have a storyline still in the Pioneer/Old West type setting. They could fix up all the old buildings, and use real actors, and give the train a nice western, adventure-ish theme soundtrack. Just because people use the train for transportation to BB, doesn't mean they wouldn't enjoy a nice show along the way. Or they could paint The Racer red, white, and blue again.

I think Flight Deck would look cool with black supports, a white Spine, and bright blue rails. And the cars painted a sleek silver.

Also, I wish the "something new again" would be a show returning to the train. Maybe not the same show that it used to have, but it could have a storyline still in the Pioneer/Old West type setting. They could fix up all the old buildings, and use real actors, and give the train a nice western, adventure-ish theme soundtrack. Just because people use the train for transportation to BB, doesn't mean they wouldn't enjoy a nice show along the way. Or they could paint The Racer red, white, and blue again.

I think that would look awsome on Flight Deck or maybe sliver supports and a black spine and electric blue rails