What is your favorite waterslide at BB?

sgshredder33

I really like Taz, Cool Racer, and Bondi.

Taz is probably my favorite. But there are much better water parks out there. Hell, even Great Wolf next door has better slides.

We need some new slides. Only 7 major attractions? That's small. We don't even have any slide complexes.

-Down Under just gives you a bunch of fiberglass splinters.

-Twister just shoots water in your eyes/nose

-Snowy River either isn't open, or has a 30 minute wait. Who wants to wait more than 15 minutes?

That leaves Coolengata, Sidewinder and Taz.

SAVE US PROSLIDE!

I voted for coolangatto (sp?) racer because I think it is very enjoyable and I think it is fun to race others. I also really like Tazmanian (sp?) Typhoon. I like all of the slides, though, but i wish we could get a couple new, bigger, better slides. So what did you vote for sgshredder33?

**posted from my iPod touch B)

Edited by Diamondback FOF

I voted for coolangatto (sp?) racer because I think it is very enjoyable and I think it is fun to race others. So what did you vote for sgshredder33?

I voted for coolangatta aswell, It was tough to choose between Coolangatta and Taz though. And Ki man I agree with everything you said. They just expanded the waterpark and then just left it. I think BB deserves some TLC

I voted for coolangatto (sp?) racer because I think it is very enjoyable and I think it is fun to race others. I also really like Tazmanian (sp?) Typhoon. I like all of the slides, though, but i wish we could get a couple new, bigger, better slides. So what did you vote for sgshredder33?

**posted from my iPod touch B)

Have you ever gotten stuck on it? I have! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
I can never remember the name of Tasmanian Typhoon, so I always refer to it as the giant toilet bowl.

There's a problem. Bakuli at Holiday World looks much more like a toilet and is a significantly different ride. Tasmanian Typhoon resembles a funnel more than anything else.

For me, Snowy River Rampage is my favorite. It's like The Beast as a waterslide. I love how it starts out with stairs to climb, and then goes down over a ravine through the woods and away from most everything else. It's a fabulous slide, and probably my favorite among water slides. I also like the Awesome Aussie Twister for the significant airtime I always seem to get...and trimless!

Flyer, who loves the fact that you can't really trim a waterslide.

• 1 month later...