who did you see from the forums?

popwar

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only ones Paperg and I met was indy guy. We talked some one in line for The Beast, I can't remember his name. sorry. (Paperg, anymore?) Wish I got to met more.

Yes, I meet Paperg, Jess, TopGun1993, and a few others in DB queue that I can't remember their names. My first name is Brad by the way... I was looking for KIC shirts all day but figured people had their DB shirts on over their KIC shirts making it hard to spot people. We had to leave a little after three to head to pick up our 3 year old son. We ate at Hanks at 11:30, for I thought that was the meet up time!

from 6 to 945 it was me, kat, giga, phantom, keiko, ichase, ogrmac, avatar, pkiruler ( me), i chase's friend, dvo, and his friend.

In addition to that awesome group, I saw RexandtheBeast.com, Beast1979, CoastersRZ, Dane, Boddah1994, Captain Nemo, IndianapolisMan, Unrealsk8r, angrybeaver, Cory Butcher, Tom76257, Phantom Theater, rotag1299, Kawana and a couple other people in KIC shirts that I didn't catch their usernames.

Here's the Diamondback exit group snapshot:

103_0343.jpg

L to R: Ogrmac, (didn't catch a name), gigacoaster2k, pkiruler102, violakat03, keiko_coaster, Phantom Theater, again didn't catch a name, iChase, Avatar, and I don't know the last two names either.

The person next to Ogrmac was her friend Robin. I met them in line for the Gold Pass first rider to DB.

I seen 3 members from the site in line for The Beast. One of them had a very well made KICentral tshirt on but the names all escape me. I seen another member near DB with KICentral duct taped to his back. And bright and early in the morning as we were waiting in line to even get into the park, Kittenpooh and I ran into 2 other KIC members wearing home made tshirts. Again, the names escape me.

Seen Cory, CoastersRZ, Dane, Ryan, Jesse (avatar), who seemed to be having some season pass issues, like ALOT of poeple did that morning. Seems when people were checking in, the pass was coming up as a 2010 pass! I caught a LOT of pretty upset people with this problem yesterday morning. Kittenpooh being one of them. Also seen Gabe, who took a spin on DB with me after Kittenpooh left me. We also met Rex from Rex and The Beast. And also ran into the best Budday in the world, Ronny (gordon bombay) who was helping hand out the free shirts!

My apologies if I forgot anyone.

Well I saw DVO on the last train of the night on Diamondback. As we were pulling back into the station, we all started chanting "ONE MORE TIME, ONE MORE TIME!" But sadly, they made us get off. :(

You were on last train with me and Dvo? That was me sitting by him, you goof! :P Which one were you? You never said anything!

I probably seen alot of you people but just didn't know as everyone almost was wearing their "first rider tees". I asked a few people if they were from KIC forums, they looked at me funny so I didn't want to ask anymore... Giga, I may have seen you, but just didn't know ya.... I will figure out what I am going to wear next Saturday & letcha's all know for who will be going Saturday....

Well I saw DVO on the last train of the night on Diamondback. As we were pulling back into the station, we all started chanting "ONE MORE TIME, ONE MORE TIME!" But sadly, they made us get off. :(

You were on last train with me and Dvo? That was me sitting by him, you goof! :P Which one were you? You never said anything!

I actaly didn't know it was you guys. I just found out that I rode with DVO and I didn't know you were on too. Gosh, I have wanted to meet you for a while, lol. Where did you guys sit?

Indianapolisman and I were there together from 6am until 1030pm... and WOULD have been in the DB photo with everyone else had they waited for us like Avatar said were going to... but NOOOOOO LOL... just kidding guys, its all good. We were with Avatar, Jackson, violakat, Angie(giga), and Brian(adventure2007) after our DB Auction ride until around 11am. We then ran into various people throughout the day, and eventually, after our second DB ride, hooked up with the rest ofthe group oin the pic for a night beast ride and a finishing touch of a night DB ride before leaving around 1030. I told Sean (indianapolisman) on the way home that, even without DB, this was absolutely the BEST time I have ever had at KI. I truly enjoyed meeting and enjoying the park with the group of individuals I was with! Oh btw Angie.... did ya lose or break any sunglasses this time or is that just a CP thing?? LOL

Angie, the one in the group pic to the right in the Alive shirt was Keeth, Ksings. And by the way, my friend, Seth, registered last night, STDegner.

Thanks to you all for the encouragement with DB. It certainly raised my morale. It was great to meet everyone new, and to see familiar faces.

Anyone see Terpy? :unsure:

I saw you Kawana a couple of times. You were ahead of me in line on a couple rides. Although which ones in particular escape me now. Considering the size of the crowds, I got in several rides today, and only missed Backlot, Firehawk and Flight of Fear as far as the major coasters go. I was at the park all day, and am now suffering for my own stupidity in not wearing sun screen.

Yeah. I got there at about 8:45 and left at about 5:45. In that time, my neck, face, and arms turned so red. My arms and face are pink now, but the back of my neck is still really red. I skipped most of the big rides. The only coasters I rode was Diamondback three times, Racer twice (one red, one blue), and BLSC. I was surprised that the park wasn't more crowded than it was. I would have ride more, but I didn't feel like waiting an hour or more for something when I could only wait 25 minutes for Diamondback.

Anyways, the only person that I am aware of seeing is Tom##527. (the ## are two numbers that I can't remeber). I was wearing blue pants with a blue sweatshirt and a Bengals jacket some. Then I was wearing forest green Sycamore Avews shorts with a gray Sycamore basketball shirt. Then I changed into my Diamondback first rider shirt. If someone saw me, let me know!!

Also, I saw Don Helbig by the Eiffel Tower at about 10 am.

Here is list of a few people I can across yesterday at Kings Island

Popwar

ToastNJelley

CoastersRZ

Ogrmac

Robin

BoddaH1994

Dane

Caption Nemo

Gordon Bombay

violakt03

pkiruller102

Kawana

Rex (From RexandtheBeast.com)

Beast1979

Trooper Mom

Indianapolisman

Cory Butcher

Tom76257

Phantom Theater

Beastman

Rollercoaster19

Keiko Coaster

Rwildman

IBEW Sparky

PKIboy

Don Helbig

windshawne

adventure2007

Dvo

gigacoaster2k

Gforce

Ksings

STDegner

Miss Rae

TopGun1993

PKIDelirium

CPTP (plus a friend I'm sorry)

Terpy maybe maybe not, that remains to be seen.

Chris from Beast

faeriewench

Asher

XGatorHead 8904

kjkjkj

Zosobeast – Sorry I missed you I would have really liked to have seen you. My picture did not display in the reader so luckily a supervisor recognized me and vouched for me.

IBEW Sparky – I tried to call you guys and evidently you guys where at the time on Diamondback, half the group wanted a night ride on The Beast and the other half wanted to hurry to go to finish some rides in Action Zone. I may try to Photo shop you in later. BTW thanks for finding windshawne and bringing her to The Beast.

I parked behind someone that had KICentral on the back window at 5am I was as close as you could get in the parking area. Cannot remember who the name was on the back of the car but it was put on the window with blue show polish I believe, other than that I saw familiar faces from KICentral but did not want to be weird and come up to someone and it not actually be who I thought it was haha ^_^

I parked behind someone that had KICentral on the back window at 5am I was as close as you could get in the parking area. Cannot remember who the name was on the back of the car but it was put on the window with blue show polish I believe, other than that I saw familiar faces from KICentral but did not want to be weird and come up to someone and it not actually be who I thought it was haha ^_^

That was rotag1299! I saw him too. :)

103_0321.jpg

I parked behind a dark blue Saturn ION with an EKU sticker. Was that anyone from this forum? I was in a mint green Saturn and next to giga's dark grey Sebring.