Crowds Sunday The 26th

Jasper

Well, checking the webcam right now, Diamondback has only half it's main queue house filled, then the smaller overflow one not even open at all! So that's the crowd for Saturday, and normally the park is more crowded on Saturdays than Sundays. Which I find awesome, considering the great weather we're having. :D

Then again, I remember the crowd on the Sunday following opening day last year being worse than opening day Sunday. I hope it's like yesterday, but that's doubtful. I got more rides in during the 5.5 hours I was there than all day last Saturday. Look for a TR soon!

Prom is tonight at alot of schools around me, and it's a tradition to go to Kings Island the day after, so It may be kind of crowded.

Yours too, huh?! Oh, geez...a zoo and a half. I can picture it now, but I won't describe it for the benifit of the younger readers here. ;)

Prom is tonight at alot of schools around me, and it's a tradition to go to Kings Island the day after, so It may be kind of crowded.

Yours too, huh?! Oh, geez...a zoo and a half. I can picture it now, but I won't describe it for the benifit of the younger readers here. ;)

Thank you. Terpy, pleased to be a younger reader.

P.S. Who stole dare-to-fly? Benifit? By an English teacher? Well it is Saturday. Everyone deserves a day off! :)

Thank you. Terpy, pleased to be a younger reader.

P.S. Who stole dare-to-fly? Benifit? By an English teacher? Well it is Saturday. Everyone deserves a day off! :)

I've been Terpied again! :rolleyes:

Flyer knows the benefit of good spelling.

PS. You're as young as you feel. Why number yourself? All here, can be considered younger readers.

It was a bit busier than I expected today, actually. Beast was running a 1 hour wait most of the afternoon and evening. A few rides were walk on. Nothing like last night, but most of the park was a medium sized crowd. Diamondback was anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hour depending on when you looked at it.

Crowds were manageable today. The longest wait we had was getting our Platinum Passes and that was only 20 minutes. For DB I saw mostly a 30 minute wait listed but only rode it SRL so I don't have any idea how accurate the times listed were. I did see that SOB was listed at 45 min at 7:00pm but did not ride this one either. We did walk on FD as the kids wanted to do this again.