diamondback problem

Coaster Kid

^Actaly, from experience, walking down SoB's lift hill from about half way up was not that bad. Luckly, that was the only ride I have ever had to be evucated from.

Oh yeah, what about DT? What if it gets stuck at the very top and the lift cables wouldn't lower the vechile back down? And they couldn't get in the elevator because of saftey requirments?

Maintenance would come and fix the problem. Failing that, you would be evacuated down the stairs to the maintenance road, where the park would probably dispatch vehicles to take you back to the main park.

You have found my ultimate goal, though I would be hoping to have to walk back to the station. I've been dying to get stuck at the very top of lift hill 2 for years. I was disappointed the day I didn't get to walk down the stairs at the mid-course on Vortex. Oh, well! Someday...someday!

And certain other people with intimate knowledge of the details of same from another time won't be sharing them either. Wouldn't be proper. Being as it is proprietary and all...but there is a plan...a safe and approved one. Were there not, the ride would not be allowed to operate...by various authorities, from the State of Ohio to Cedar Fair to Kings Island to the insurance company/companies.

OMGZ!!!!!! DO ALL OF YOU REMEBER WHEN THE DIAMONDBUTT GOT STUCK ON THE LIFT AND THEY HADDED TO EVUCATE EVERYONE BUT THE CAT WALK BROKE AND EVERYONE FELL INTO THE SPLASH DOWN AND ANOTHER TRAIN RAN OVER EVERYONE AD THEY ALL DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGZ THAT WAS EPIC!!!!

Wow, I just had too. :rolleyes:

A poster who appears from time to time, causes all kinds of commotion by purposely trolling and making provocative comments until he gets banned...then he waits a little while and comes back and makes salsy comments...repeat...repeat...

Is he the one that was on here last week saying stupid stuff like "Diamondback closed for the season?"

A poster who appears from time to time, causes all kinds of commotion by purposely trolling and making provocative comments until he gets banned...then he waits a little while and comes back and makes salsy comments...repeat...repeat...

Is he the one that was on here last week saying stupid stuff like "Diamondback closed for the season?"

That wasn't him.