This one's for Angie!

Justin_M17

:lol: !!!!!!!

You guys are hysterical! I love it!

HAHAHAHA I <3 you too!! ty justin for putting hers up too so i don't feel like the only one that seemed to be drunk on adrenaline/lack of sleep sunday night hahahaha

Not a problem :P I have the DDR videos I took in the arcade uploading now, but Photobucket is very slow with uploading videos.

HAHAHAHA I <3 you too!! ty justin for putting hers up too so i don't feel like the only one that seemed to be drunk on adrenaline/lack of sleep sunday night hahahaha

Not a problem :P I have the DDR videos I took in the arcade uploading now, but Photobucket is very slow with uploading videos.

are you gonna add those to this one?! lol and didn't someone get guitar hero too?

are you gonna add those to this one?! lol and didn't someone get guitar hero too?

Yes ma'am! And I got Guitar Hero as well ;)

I said Angie is like Rachel to the nth degree, for those who haven't met her. Rachel is pretty crazy, but Angie is crazy and somehow never runs out of energy. Ever.

You guys are the greatest to hang out with. You have no idea how much fun I had yesterday. It was so absolutely awesome. :D

I uploaded the DDR video and several others, go check out my trip report. :)

Kat your DDR was awesome, "feet don't fail me now". Also to bring back a phrase from the 90's Angie was "bustin' a move" on the train I hope she didn't hurt anything or anyone!

Oh by the way did Angie ever give a good right hook back to the seat on FOF that tried to take her out last time? I think we need a re-match!

Kat your DDR was awesome, "feet don't fail me now". Also to bring back a phrase from the 90's Angie was "bustin' a move" on the train I hope she didn't hurt anything or anyone!

Oh by the way did Angie ever give a good right hook back to the seat on FOF that tried to take her out last time? I think we need a re-match!

I was with her for the vast majority of the one day she was at the park, and I don't remember ever riding FoF... But after spending so long at the park, my memory is a bit hazy...

I did not realize you were actually making a video of that train ride. I never looked back behind us either. We sure did have a good time. Wish I could have been there Sunday, but not all things are meant to be.

We need to plan an unofficial KIC Ride warriors day this summer. Maybe a week day so it is not so crowded?

Well, My graduation and Tom's birthday are both coming up before the first weekend in June, I was thinking that a joint party sounded like a great excuse to get the KIC Ride Warrior Corps together again :P

KICRWC... That has a ring to it.

Well, My graduation and Tom's birthday are both coming up before the first weekend in June, I was thinking that a joint party sounded like a great excuse to get the KIC Ride Warrior Corps together again :P

KICRWC... That has a ring to it.

Give us a date and if possible I am there!