Any Ride Warriors Out There?

BoddaH1994

I found the site to be very interesting... Sure it has some bugs, but it is a great attempt. I really think that it is cool for CF to be pushing this ride warrior thing so hard. I think the opening intro video is very good and really shows the thrills they offer enthusiasts like us. Now if it doesn't get fixed fully that's when I'll be come dissapointed. For now though, kudos to CF for shouting out to us ride warriors. Seems they appreciate us.... so i'm throwing a little appreciation back at them.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm working on the development team for RideWarriorNation.com and came across this post. I've taken notice of many of the things you've commented on, and will work to get them corrected. If you can, please include as precise data as possible in your responses. I know there are some issues with the cards, and we are working to resolve them. If anything else arises, please let me know. This website has been a huge undertaking in order to incorporate all of Cedar Fair in it, and it appears we have made some mistakes. Feel free to continue to air your grievances, we appreciate the feedback and need it to make the site better. This site is by Ride Warriors for Ride Warriors, only all of you can help us make it better. Ride on.

P.S. As a side note, I grew up in Columbus and spent every Summer between Cedar Point and Kings Island. Definitely two of the best theme parks in the country. I rode SOB the week it debuted and same with Dragster at CP. There are Ride Warriors involved in the site, but the info has been difficult to gather for over 160 thrill rides and coasters that are slated to be on the site. Again, let me know if you notice anything else. We appreciate it.

• 1 month later...