Diamondback Blog

paperg

I rode Diamondback for the first time Friday.

I bought my on-ride photo as proof to my sister that I rode it. She didn't think I was ever going on it.

Anyways, they were running a special on Friday night that if you buy a picture, they'll email it to you for $.99!

I'm not sure how long it took to send but was in my email when I got home an hour later. $10.99 isn't bad for a picture and a copy emailed to you. Beats the hard work of scanning the picture into your computer.

Because scanning is sooooo much work afterall. If I were to buy a picture, I think I'd rather save the dollar.

Yes, but the lazyness of some people... you would be shocked how many people pay the extra nickles and dimes...

But I can see other advantages....the emailed version will not get lost in the park, damaged by a drink or marred by a ride...and can be reproduced should the dog take a liking to the paper!

When you go on a ride, and store it in a bin, and accidentally forget it, you're covered.

There was a sign in the DB Trading Post that said the regular price is $1.99 and the special is $.99

I didn't forget my picture. I figured I'd give it a try to see how it worked. Had it been $1.99 instead of $.99, no deal.

I much prefer to have an e-mail copy of my ride photos for two reasons first I don't like to carry the photo around and two I want the best quality I can get of the photo. A printed photo then scanned is not as good of quality as the original digital copy that is e-mailed. In fact a few friends who have ridden with me on a few rides know I will buy the picture and have the original e-mailed to me, then hand the photo to the friend.