what to do?

FlightofFear123

so i'm going to Kings Island this Saturday and i'm really excited cause it will be my first time this season.

I love all of the coasters and rides. The only ones that i haven't road are Firehawk and Diamondback.

I'm really nervous for the both of them.

I love Flight of Fear and drop zone, actually i love all of them!

so i just wanted to know if you think i should ride Firehawk and Diamonback?

and if i've road everything else (and love everything) i should be able to handle them right?

thanks a million :)

I think you should definietly ride Diamondback and Firehawk. I think you should be able to handle them as you've been higher. If you don't mind going really fast and floating, DB will be fine. If you don't mind laying down, then Firehawk should be fine.

If you can't hanle either coasters, well... there's always garbage cans nearby :lol: .

I think you should ride Diamondback and Firehawk as well.....

Diamondback- lots of airtime, the first drop is amazing, nothing else like it at Kings Island.

Firehawk- closest sensation to flying, nothing else like it in Ohio or anywhere close.

Hope this makes your decision a little easier.

I think you should definietly ride Diamondback and Firehawk. I think you should be able to handle them as you've been higher. If you don't mind going really fast and floating, DB will be fine. If you don't mind laying down, then Firehawk should be fine.

If you can't hanle either coasters, well... there's always garbage cans nearby :lol: .

thanks!

I think you should ride Diamondback and Firehawk as well.....

Diamondback- lots of airtime, the first drop is amazing, nothing else like it at Kings Island.

Firehawk- closest sensation to flying, nothing else like it in Ohio or anywhere close.

Hope this makes your decision a little easier.

Thanks!

If you don't have a Gold or Platinum Pass and can't make it to Diamondback ERT, be prepared to RUN! Unfortunately, there is a Running of the Bulls for that ride. Don't go past Starbuck's like everyone else, though. Go through Nick Universe and then Rivertown. When I was there on Tuesday everyone was going past Starbuck's and I was thinking to myself, "Okay. Ummm, I guess I'll beat you there. I did!" Hope this helps. This might help you map out your plan.

KI Map

No need to do that in multiple posts. Use the copy and past button and the quote button to incorporate those gratitudes into one post from now on please!

No need to do that in multiple posts. Use the copy and past button and the quote button to incorporate those gratitudes into one post from now on please!

sorry coaster! i'm new. as you can tell....

Actually no copying and pasting is needed at all.

Thats what the multiquote button is for.

It's the [+ Quote] button.

Just push it for every post you'd like to quote then hit add reply. They'll all show up in the reply box.

It's the button right here ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\/