5 Theme Park Rides That Pushed the Levels of Common Sense

Alpine Slide's aren't that bad, I rode one in Colorado. If people get injured it's because they're being foolish and fall off. If they hold on you won't fall off. I would never do that 2nd thing though.

I love some of the quotes on its Wikipedia page.

The "space shot" attraction was fairly safe. It was a tower drop up and down ride, common in many amusement parks today. This attraction was open in 1996 and again in 1998 (under Mountain Creek management). It was sold at the end of the 1998 season.

It's amazing that these things are built in the first place, but it amazes me even more that people are willing to ride them. Especially the trebuchet and the water slide. I just want to smack my forehead. And the kid that died on the trebuchet went to Oxford!

.... sigh.

Loops don't work on

1. Wooden Coasters

2. Waterslides

AMEN!!!

And the kid that died on the trebuchet went to Oxford!

.... sigh.

i really hope ppl know they're talking about Oxford England and not like Oxford ohio, Miami univeristy.... ugh

^ Yes one thing I really miss about the smokies is this http://www.obergatlinburg.com/alpine.htm. If your in the smokies def check out Ober Gatlinburg

<3 ober gatlinberg they have one of those in park city too just outside of Salt lake city where they had the olumpics at. i rode the alpine slide out there when they were still building the olympic village and it scared the crap out of me to go full speed