Golden Ticket award

mtl2013

Honestly, I think Manta already has this thing won. I think Diamondback will come in 3rd or lower. From the people I've heard that have ridden all 3, most say that Manta is their favorite, Prowler is their 2nd, and Diamondback is 3rd. Ring Racer shouldn't even be considered. Also, has anyone heard a good thing about Dark Knight? I don't think that has a shot.

Uh, as stated earlier in this thread, Dark Knight opened last year. No wonder you haven't heard anything good about it as a new attraction this year.

Dark Knight opened this year in Six Flags Mexico.

http://www.rcdb.com/id4320.htm

thats what i was going to say, but I was just going to let everybody find out on their own. hahaha sorry terpy.

Manta will probably win this going away. It's a MUCH larger coaster than pictures might indicate, and simply don't do justice to how tall this is. The height at the top is 140', which is only slightly smaller than the top of Vortex at KI. The reason that this will win, however, is the theming that went into the area the ride sits in, the queue (which I might add looks fantastic), and the aquarium that partially sits within the queue. This and Prowler are the only new for 09 rides I'll be willing to travel to this year to check out.

Prowler looks great. It was good to see that GCI can build something other than twisters. Many of the posters who've ridden this have seemed to have very positive things to say about this one, particularly at night, so we shall see. I'd expect a Manta/Prowler 1/2 finish.

**EDIT** Don't be surprised to see Blue Fire in Germany or, to a lesser degree because of when it opened, ISpeed in Italy finish well in these rankings, either. I would doubt they'd place in the top 3 but both of these coasters look really nice!

I made my decision... Diamondback.

One of the best roller coasters I have ever been on.

You must only goto KI then lol The best? Well that's pushing it

First off, he said "One of the best". I have been on 120 different coasters this year. DB is one of the best I have ridden. As for B&M coasters that I have ridden it is the best. I have not been on Manta or Prowler so I won't comment on those.

Last year Behemoth finished 3rd behind Ravine Flyer II (great ride BTW) and Boardwalk Bullet.

I made my decision... Diamondback.

One of the best roller coasters I have ever been on.

You must only goto KI then lol The best? Well that's pushing it

Diamondback is "One" of the best. I have been to many other parks. So no that isn't pushing it.