Where is my thread?

Topics are removed when information in them is misleading, inaccurate or possibly damaging to Kings Island, Cedar Fair, KIC or any other party.
(emphasis added)

That's the part that bothers me, although I'm glad to see there is a "Son of Beast Discussion Thread". The fact is, the line between an opinion of someone on the board and information that could be considered "misleading, inaccurate, or possibly damaging" is a fine line, if not a gray one. Should I only post my opinion if it glorifies Cedar Fair, Kings Island, or KIC?

Where Else?

Topics are removed when information in them is misleading, inaccurate or possibly damaging to Kings Island, Cedar Fair, KIC or any other party.
(emphasis added)

That's the part that bothers me, although I'm glad to see there is a "Son of Beast Discussion Thread". The fact is, the line between an opinion of someone on the board and information that could be considered "misleading, inaccurate, or possibly damaging" is a fine line, if not a gray one. Should I only post my opinion if it glorifies Cedar Fair, Kings Island, or KIC?

Where Else?

Post whatever opinion you want, but make sure that it's stated as your opinion rather than stated as fact.

(emphasis added)

Where Else?

Post whatever opinion you want, but make sure that it's stated as your opinion rather than stated as fact.

But it doesn't really matter, because the media will twist some things to get a good story. Like turn an opinion into "fact."

(emphasis added)

Where Else?

But it doesn't really matter, because the media will twist some things to get a good story. Like turn an opinion into "fact."

I don't disagree with you in the least. It's such a same for the media though. They have such a responsibility...

What kind of serious journalist would base a story on something somebody posted on an internet discussion board that was immediately rejected by the other posters? Wow...

(please, no DDN jokes)

Perhaps most of them, these days. Time is short. Staffs are overworked. And unless something is CLEARLY marked as opinion, it is apt to get cited as fact. Both yours truly and RailRider were quoted by the media directly from this site...during the days of excitement as Diamondback was built....

I didn't know people expected a certified letter in the mail every time we closed or deleted a thread.

Your post was actually removed because it was a repost.

Can we get that letter signed by a public notary also? :lol:

I didn't know the pictures had already been posted on another thread, I made my thread as a joke thread to add some comic relief to the SOB tension that was building up on here. It's nice to be informed that the pictures were a repost.