FoF Cleaned

StXBomber

This is great news! Flight of Fear really needed to be cleaned, and Paramount's Kings Island finally did it. This season keeps getting better and better. PKI is really cleaning up it's act ( Pun intended - couldn't help it ) rolleyes.gif Does anyone know if they were planning on this, or if they read our "constructive criticism?"

Well, since some of the posters are employees and some of them in various managers positions, it is possible that they have read the forums. The park also takes comments that they get at GR very seriously, so it is possible that guests have complained while at the park.

Yeah, I noticed that when i waited in line for FoF. Very nicely cleaned! biggrin.gif Kudos to the people who cleaned!

~Shadow~

I was not one of the cleaners, but I did watch them and keep them entertained while they cleaned (I couldn't help because I was off and done with work for the day). I'll pass along the complements to my crew!

Well, since some of the posters are employees and some of them in various managers positions, it is possible that they have read the forums. The park also takes comments that they get at GR very seriously, so it is possible that guests have complained while at the park.

I did, a few early last month.

Man, it looks like either they didn't do a very good job of cleaning it, or people have it messed up again. dry.gif I was just there the 21st (sat.) and there were big wads of gum stuck to the saucer, and on the inside. Again there is trash on the floor, people smoking in line. It is really bad when you get into an enclosed building like that and someone blows smoke in your direction. Oh, yeah hey brad, I think I saw you working on FOF, on Sat. You were just about to launch when this black lady said "let me off" they took awhile getting her off and she went the wrong way when she got off. Ha ha.. Priceless laugh.gif