PKI Lifetime Pass?

coasterdime

I honestly think a 2-3 year pass sounds better. Because what happens if I move to California in two years unexpectedly. I would be out some cash

Knott's Berry Farm

California's Great America

I'm sure something could be worked out.

Moving to California is going to have lots of cash impacts. Like moving from the MidWest to Atlanta or DC. (Or San Fran or Portland, Oregon... but I digress)

• Like 2

While this isn't a PKI Pass, it's a Kings Island Fun Pass....it was good for Kings Island, Kings Dominion and Carowinds.

Were Carowinds, KI and KD owned by the same people at that point?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-1970s-EARLY-1980s-KINGS-ISLAND-FUN-CLUB-CARD-/111262560001?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e7c3ef01

While this isn't a PKI Pass, it's a Kings Island Fun Pass....it was good for Kings Island, Kings Dominion and Carowinds.

Were Carowinds, KI and KD owned by the same people at that point?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-1970s-EARLY-1980s-KINGS-ISLAND-FUN-CLUB-CARD-/111262560001?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e7c3ef01

Wow... I've never seen one of those before! With all my years in Admissions at PKI, I became a collector of vintage KI tickets and related paraphernalia and considered myself to be above average in my knowledge of those items, but I've never even heard of this. I guess I'm not as expert as I thought! I wish I had seen this auction when it was going on, I would have bid. Of course, it's been a few years since I've regularly searched eBay for KI related items though. Great find!

• Like 3

I checked out the Ebay listings and saw a vintage 1972 Kings Island employee jacket. I have a picture of me wearing that jacket. They were very warm. I still have my PKI employee jacket from 1996, which still has my name inside it. I will have to take pictures of my gift items we bought back in 1972. I still have my 2006 Timberwolf stadium worker pass for Spirt Song. Still have my PKI employee ID from 2005.

• Like 3

I checked out the Ebay listings and saw a vintage 1972 Kings Island employee jacket. I have a picture of me wearing that jacket. They were very warm. I still have my PKI employee jacket from 1996, which still has my name inside it. I will have to take pictures of my gift items we bought back in 1972. I still have my 2006 Timberwolf stadium worker pass for Spirt Song. Still have my PKI employee ID from 2005.

I was reading your post and decided to search wikipedia for the history of the word "jacket." Did you know "jacket" comes from the French word "jaquette," and that Montreal's residents speak primarily French? I thought about going to Montreal once and still have the travel website bookmarked from 2011.

• Like 3