The Who, What, and Where of Haunt 09

StalkerChick

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my guess is it will be down the path where the worksite was.

That makes sense to me, since Worksite won't be there this year. That leaves that path wide open, and if the carousel is closed, they can direct the line back past it towards the Tower.

Won't that risk running the line into the Cemetery Drive line?

That makes sense to me, since Worksite won't be there this year. That leaves that path wide open, and if the carousel is closed, they can direct the line back past it towards the Tower.

Is Worksite being moved, or is it not going to be a part of Haunt this year?

*I can see a yes coming.

Hmm. Good point. However, the path is wide enough that a switchback or two could be incorporated using temporary queue rails. Or it could be directed toward Coney instead of the Tower.

I doubt coney, cuz theres too many rides and food stands there. the tower would be the most logical choice.

Is Worksite being moved, or is it not going to be a part of Haunt this year?

*I can see a yes coming.

Worksite is dead *giggles* no more ever for the rest of eternity!! :D Thank goodness! :P and the carousels not up? why not? that would be awesome to have it play the creepy carousel song!

*giggles* I know where you're at i know where you're aaaatt... lol uh oh, this means your gonna be posting more now :P lol.

2 weeks!! :D *squeals*

I guess. I don't have anything else better to do when I have free time considering I didn't do any KI work this summer. Can't say the same for Haunt :P My 6th Haunt year! >< oi I'm old.

Oooo~ Look at all the pretty people! *giggles* So many are talking about the hospital~ with all the nice doctors~

I'm going to chase the pretty people again~ and look for my Motorcycle.. You.. haven't seen my motorcycle.. have you? *twitch*

*shot* Lol If you haven't figured it out, everyone's favorite crazy person with the motorcycle handlebars is back into the infection! Yay Urgent Scare!