Blue's party?

Coaster Kid

Well since it is my first year here on good old kic I was lookin through pics of the off season blues party from some member on facebook (angie). But I just wanted to ask if there is going to be one this year I know it would mean a lot to me to get to see all of everyone from kic that I have aacepted to be like a second family to me.

^

I have never been, but I was already planning on going some time during the offseason, and DAFE members get in two dollars off. smile.gif

Again, nothing is in the works. It was just a thought. Although I would doubt that the DAFE discount would be able to be applied to a special event there.

Nick, why wouldn't that be a good idea? SOAR was held the same day as the KIC DB tour this year. Unless there was a problem I wasn't aware of at either event, both events ran smoothly. I was at both events. I honestly don't think it matters where we hold it or what day it is, unless there's some kind of beef between ACE and KIC that I'm not aware of, which if there is, that is immature, not to mention laughable.. aren't we all here for the same reason?

Ryan, my vote is yes for EnterTrainment Junction. I remember Bill Mefford speaking about the place at ACE Winter SOAR last year. It seems like a very interesting not to mention historic place. I just never went there, even though I've been wanting to.

Nick, why wouldn't that be a good idea? SOAR was held the same day as the KIC DB tour this year. Unless there was a problem I wasn't aware of at either event, both events ran smoothly. I was at both events. I honestly don't think it matters where we hold it or what day it is, unless there's some kind of beef between ACE and KIC that I'm not aware of, which if there is, that is immature, not to mention laughable.. aren't we all here for the same reason?

Ryan, my vote is yes for EnterTrainment Junction. I remember Bill Mefford speaking about the place at ACE Winter SOAR last year. It seems like a very interesting not to mention historic place. I just never went there, even though I've been wanting to.

Well, if I wanted to compete with ACE's Winter SOAR, I would out-book them in presenters and undercut their price. I wouldn't withdraw from a venue to do it.

Well I guess they could, but I just think more people would go if it was somewhere else. The only way I'd think it'd be a good idea to have it at EnterTRAINment Junction is if they had it there before SOAR did so people would come.

I'm interested in going. What exactly would the activities be at this event?, and, Is there going to be one this year?

Yes! I was wondering if anyone my age was gonna go!

I would go but, I have way to much going on until around April. But then Birthday and Kings Island opens and I am going to work there this next season.