What Ride Do You sit in 1st seat?

Son of Beast Savior

I like my G FORCES and AIRTIME!

Then you should know that on Diamondback, the front seat provides a notable amount of airtime, especially on drops #1 and #5 for me. Since you're in the front, by the time you crest #5 the train is still going through the trim, and you, dare I say it, get EJECTOR air over hill 5 in the front.

I have only ridden 1 ride, the Hoosier Hurricane @ Indiana Beach (back in 1999) from the front seat (Me and my father were the only ones on the ride and rode it 3 times in a row!!! Then strangely when I first went to KI I was scared of roller coasters...), and when it comes to choosing a seat for a ride, I usually just pick what has the shortest line. But, if a ride has a "rough" reputation, such as SOB or Mean Streak, or I am told by someone is great from the front seat, I might shoot for that. (If SOB re-opens, that will probably be the seat I take simply due to the fear of the roughness). Another one would be Flight Deck, which a friend told me is awesome from the front.

One ride that I always thought was great in the front seat was King Cobra. I loved having no other cars in front of me, just watching the track disappear under my feet. It was like you were walking along the track without moving your legs, or gliding across the rails. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this yet!

I miss that coaster...