Why don't we PKIUnlimited Folks meet at PKI soon?

italianchef

Tonight I had a grand idea. How about if us folks who post on PKIUnlimited.com actually meet at PKI soon? It would be like a school field trip. We can meet at a predetermined place and time early on a Saturday (or Sunday) morning and hang out together. We can ride the coasters and other attractions together, eat lunch together, learn more about the diverse folks that get on this site, and enjoy the park.

Additionally, should we see each other face-to-face, the folks on this site might learn to respect each other more. It's easier to post a cruel statement about a person you never saw than a person you actually met - especially if that person seems nice.

Should we meet together as a group Aaron and I might be able to arrange something special like meeting Jeff Siebert (who is highly esteemed on this site) in person or getting a group picture with Scooby Doo.

I think that in either August or October we should do this. Let's act fast as time is running out.

People please respond seriously and quickly on this one. Since Aaron is our young and fearless leader, I think that his statements will be of the utmost importance.

Sincerely,

Charles Infosino a.k.a. Italian Chef

Why don't we wait until next year? Facts are alot of people have started or are starting school. We could organize something big for next year. People would be able to plan in advance about half a year instead of maybe a month and be able to attend. As of now all days of my life have been accounted for until March except Sundays. Plus what would a PKIU meeting be without Aaron? I doubt he'd be able to attend with school and all. Just adding my two cents on that it would be better to host one next year.

I agree with Tanner next year will be better. I would wanna come, but probably won't be able to during the week and specially on weeekends when I work.

RyanA..so true meeting Mr. Chef would eb awesome cause he is coolios!

Mr. Chef, I agree about the whole "respect" thing, maybe everyone won't be so cruel and eman to people. Then again it could just stay and not change, but it is worth a try. biggrin.gif

LET'S GO FOR IT!

~Ryan~ biggrin.gif

Let's make it next year...that would be better. Of course, we could always have a mini gathering for Fearfest if you guys are up to it. Actually, that's what my vote is on. How about as many of us get together some weekend evening for Fearfest, and then we'll plan several months in advance for a big meeting next year. Sound good to you?

I suppose that we could make it next year. However, Ryan's idea of getting together for FearFest would be great.

And I'd like to thank the two people who made laudatory statements about me.

What do you all say we try to go to FearFest together the first weekend it's open? That's when attendance will probably be lightest?

Sincerely,

Italian Chef

Cafe Press says: "In stock items will ship within 2-3 business days with standard shipping. Expedited (Next Day/2 Day) will ship the NEXT BUSINESS day. Items ordered on Monday will be shipped on Tuesday and received Wednesday (if next day). Items ordered on Friday will be shipped on Monday and received on Tuesday (if next day). Remember, business days exclude weekends and holidays."

Wow you guys are kind of forgeting the purpose. It's not a "official" T-shirt unless you buy it. thats the way it is. Yea how long does shipping take?

We get some of the money if you buy from Cafepress. That's why we promote it so much.

If we are going to meet for FearFest, FoF will probably be closed. Hence the Fountain would make a better meeting spot. And if we simply meet on a Saturday or Sunday morning - we'd have more flexibility.

No... lets not meet for fearfest... we couldn't ride all the rides together... that ruins 3/4 of the fun...(not that FF isn't fun)