June 25, 201214 yr None of this is exciting. You know what would be exciting? A new ride! or maybe the reopening of Son of Beast. DUH new managerment can make excitment. Its not like I just walk into the park and go "WOW! this new management is exciting!" While some of your posts have been pretty *cough*stupid*cough* lately, I will have to agree with this.
June 25, 201214 yr None of this is exciting. You know what would be exciting? A new ride! or maybe the reopening of Son of Beast. DUH new managerment can make excitment. Its not like I just walk into the park and go "WOW! this new management is exciting!" ...Well now I know what I have to do next time I go to Kings Island...thanks a lot Sploosh McBaller..!
June 25, 201214 yr Actually, that is one of the first of many things I observe. You can tell a lot about management by watching how associates interact with customers. Sometimes I dress like a park guest, sometimes I wear a suit and tie. I also spend an inordinate amount of time in gift shops, restaurants, shows, and watching how Guest Relations...relates. It's part of what I do. Has been for many years now. I learn a lot that way.
June 25, 201214 yr None of this is exciting. You know what would be exciting? A new ride! or maybe the reopening of Son of Beast. DUH new managerment can make excitment. Its not like I just walk into the park and go "WOW! this new management is exciting!" ...Well now I know what I have to do next time I go to Kings Island...thanks a lot Sploosh McBaller..! Your all welcome my ballas
Create an account or sign in to comment