Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coasting for Kids 2012 PTR/VTR

Featured Replies

The Coasting for Kids event went very well this year. We had a fun and exhausting day. KIfan1980 came and took some pictures for us. We not only got to enjoy The Racer, but a Beast walk back, and an early entry to Ed's magic show. Kings Island did an awesome job of keeping us occupied for the full day! A big thanks to KI and The Racer crew for making it such a fun day!

I have made a video that shows our day using my pictures, videos, and pictures from KIfan1980 that walks through our day that will be at the bottom of my post.

Here is a picture that KIfan1980 took of a few KIC'ers.

IMG_05172.jpg

KIC'ers during lunch.

2012-06-10_12-47-59_996.jpg

Here is the video that I put together of our day with a special guest appearance by KI Enthusiast Dude during lunch! Thanks for watching!

Great video Brad! At around the 2 minute mark, walking to lunch picture, on the bottom of the picture I believe is my sister looking for me. I really like the shots of me in the front row!

Brad,

Thanks for taking the time to put together the video! :)

It was a lot of fun seeing you on Sunday...see ya next year,

J.D.

Nice report and video! I'm glad my photos were useful to you - I especially liked the ones off ET and coming down the first drop.

I'm having fun playing with the new camera and lenses - its nice to have a lot of megapixels, good zoom, and ability to play with settings to stop high speed action.

Great video! I rarely take the time to watch videos posted on these forums, but I watched that one all the way through. Nice job.

I'm having fun playing with the new camera and lenses - its nice to have a lot of megapixels, good zoom, and ability to play with settings to stop high speed action.

As I discovered on opening day this year, sometimes taking photos of rides can be almost as fun as riding the rides. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.