Blue Racer stalled yesterday

stashua123

Is it me does it seem the rides are not up to par this year? Seem Ki has seen its headaches arise this year/

I do understand that rides break down (stall, go down, or whatever you want to call it) occasionally but this year it seems just an absurd amount of down time for a bunch of the rides. Maybe it's the heat?

This is why 12 year olds aren't permitted to post on KICentral boards..... o wait what mods? Does this happen often?.... sigh

i geuss im not a good addition or a great poster. I do the best i can do to fufill into grownups but i geuss i cant do nothing. if this is what every topic of mine is going to turn into, i geuss i shouldnt post on here :(

^No doubt about that. My brother and I had to be evacuated off of Flight Deck on the lift hill once. Not really exciting or anything.

I've heard from a few disappointed folks that have been having the same experience at KI this year...much downtime on major rides.