Penny Machines

CoasterOhio

Hey everyone I have a quick little question.

There are Machines in the park where you put two quarters and a penny in and you can pick a design to compress the penny into. I want to know where those are.

I thought there was one by 10$ or Less store at the entrance of Coney Mall but there was none. Did they take 'em out or am I not looking in the correct area?

• Like 2

You're correct, there is one in the 10 dollars or less store across from The Racer, you go in the door facing The Racer, and as soon as you walk in turn right, it's kind of hard to see because it's short.

I thought it was in there.

Sure is, as far as I know it has WindSeeker, Racer, and Beast but don't hold that against me!

You're correct, there is one in the 10 dollars or less store across from The Racer, you go in the door facing The Racer, and as soon as you walk in turn right, it's kind of hard to see because it's short.

Sure is, as far as I know it has WindSeeker, Racer, and Beast but don't hold that against me!

I thought the one in there was WindSeeker, Racers, and Diamondback. Or maybe that was the one at Diamondback or something.

I thought the one in there was WindSeeker, Racers, and Diamondback. Or maybe that was the one at Diamondback or something.

I know what it is now, it's WindSeeker, Racer, and Firehawk!

to think people pay money to break a law.... haha it is against the law to deface currency... saying that, the pennies are nice and cheap memories for families and kids

Actually, they're not breaking any law if it occurs in the United States or the United Kingdom. Canada, however, is a different story. See http://www.pennycollector.com/faq.html and click on "Is it legal?" There is other interesting information about elongated pennies on that website as well.

• Like 1