Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I for one will be happy no matter what they are building. Whether it be an invert, giga, or something completely different, we should be happy no matter what Cedar Fair feels will help KI continue to succeed

Sent From My HTC Evo 3d Using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 5

I think that because tomorrow will be the first business day after KI has been hinting at possible announcements with twitter. KIClub will be first to know...was stated today. The delivery will come at night to keep it hidden. Announcement of announcement will come Tuesday AS LONG AS delivery is view able from the Eiffel Tower or somewhere it is exposed to the public.

Nope, nothing to do with labels, or footers, or drains, or blue beams at a steel plant, or Intamin vs B&M crap.

A very wise owl once told me "More can be learned by listening to what isnt being said, rather than what is."

When I was a kid, the way we learned about new attractions at a park was (1.) You got your hands on a brochure from a Tourist Info Center for the upcoming season (2.) The new ride got featured on the local news (only after it opened.) or (3) You went to the park and learned for yourself by seeing what was new that year. There was no instant update via web... heck, home computers didn't even exist. Instead we relied on good old fashioned brain power.

Just be patient. I know that's a hard concept... but it works. You'll figure out the news. And, well, it will satisfy you. That is, unless you fall into the ridiculous trap of pre-judgement.

Shaggy

• Like 16

Nope, nothing to do with labels, or footers, or drains, or blue beams at a steel plant, or Intamin vs B&M crap.

A very wise owl once told me "More can be learned by listening to what isnt being said, rather than what is."

When I was a kid, the way we learned about new attractions at a park was (1.) You got your hands on a brochure from a Tourist Info Center, (2.) The new ride got featured on the local news (only after it opened.) or (3) You went to the park and learned for yourself by seeing what was new. There was no instant update via a web... we relied on good old fashioned brain power.

Just be patient. I know that's a hard concept... but it works. You'll figure out the news. And, well, it will satisfy you. That is, unless you fall into the ridiculous trap of pre-judgement.

Shaggy

Which should we be doing right now? 1, 2, or 3?

Let me just say this, and then I need to hang it up for the night:

I don't dislike YoungStud. I admire his loyalty to Intamin. I understand he has his opinions, and he's more than welcome to them. I'm not even saying anything bad about Intamin. In fact, I couldn't care less if the coaster is Intamin or B&M. But I get annoyed by the whole ragging on B&M thing, because it's like listening to a whining little kid who didn't get the Christmas present he asked Santa for. Life is like that. I want him to join in the celebration of whatever we do get. I want him to have fun here, and I want him to feel welcomed here. But he needs to learn he's not going to get everything he wants, and whining about it won't help. But that doesn't mean he will NEVER get what he wants. He's just not getting it this time. Who knows what KI holds for the future. Maybe Intamin will be selected to build a giga, and then YS will be happy he waited.

Have a good night, YoungStud. I mean that. ;)

• Like 10

I don't dislike YoungStud. I admire his loyalty to Intamin. I understand he has his opinions, and he's more than welcome to them. I'm not even saying anything bad about Intamin. In fact, I couldn't care less if the coaster is Intamin or B&M. But I get annoyed by the whole ragging on B&M thing, because it's like listening to a whining little kid who didn't get the Christmas present he asked Santa for. Life is like that. I want him to join in the celebration of whatever we do get. I want him to have fun here, and I want him to feel welcomed here. But he needs to learn he's not going to get everything he wants, and whining about it won't help. But that doesn't mean he will NEVER get what he wants. He's just not getting it this time. Who knows what KI holds for the future. Maybe Intamin will be selected to build a giga, and then YS will be happy he waited.

your a little late to the party, we dropped the b&m vs intanim topic on the last page!
  • Like 2

When I was a kid, the way we learned about new attractions at a park was (1.) You got your hands on a brochure from a Tourist Info Center, (2.) The new ride got featured on the local news (only after it opened.) or (3) You went to the park and learned for yourself by seeing what was new. There was no instant update via a web... we relied on good old fashioned brain power.

Shaggy

Which should we be doing right now? 1, 2, or 3?

Goodnight folks.... sweet dreams.

• Like 11

It would be interesting if b&m developed a suspended coaster like flight deck, i would actually like to see those type of coasters make a comeback, flight deck is awesome buts its a little on the short side..

Maybe Shaggy is saying that the type of coaster that is coming has yet to be mentioned?

We've mentioned just about every type of coaster somewhere in this thread....

Ahhhhhh. Its a Stand up!

I dont know anything about coaster construction yet. It may already be out ruled by looking at the footers. But what about another woodie? Sorry if this is ignorant. Im trying lol

your a little late to the party, we dropped the b&m vs intanim topic on the last page!

That doesn't invalidate what I wrote. And besides, I'm not always glued to this website refreshing the page to see if new posts have been made. Sometimes I get distracted and do other things. In the time it takes me to type a reply, a dozen new posts have been made. So cut me some slack.

And welcome to KIC. :)

• Like 1