Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Hey can the doubters stop doubting and ruining the excitement. If you don't feel like it is real you should keepit to yourself because every time we talk you guys shoot us down.

So basically, if we don't agree with you don't say anything?

I must of misunderstood my mother all those years.

Edit: sorry for the double post.

• Like 3

Hate to say it, but from the blue prints, it does not look record breaking.

I think KI has one shot at World Record and that's length. They need 8400' to do it, and this might cut it.

they aint gonna beat speed at 143mph, height at 460 and inversions at 15-16. Any one category will give world record status.

did i mention that its a wing coaster?

CewR2qo.png

I'm not saying the blue print is real or fake, this is just what I decoded from the blueprint that was posted....(fyi this is done in RCT2, so of course it has limitations, but this should give you an IDEA of what the blue print is portraying)

(im not gonna be bothered to decode the rest of the blueprint LOL, unless someone here asks me nicely)

• Like 1

Hey can the doubters stop doubting and ruining the excitement. If you don't feel like it is real you should keepit to yourself because every time we talk you guys shoot us down.

So basically, if we don't agree with you don't say anything?

I must of misunderstood my mother all those years.

Edit: sorry for the double post.

I'm sorry I kinda said it wrong but why would someone fake that

people posted the blue print with patrick michael as the source???

After a quick Facebook search he is just a teen.

After a quick facebook search there are many people named patrick michael and michael patrick

Yes, but the one I'm referring to is connected to an KI employee that I know from this site. I could be wrong though.

Just trying to be a voice of reason.

PART ST1-1R

KG71qEQ.jpg

Blueprint - ST1-1R

UycCFR3.jpg

Misspelling in AutoCAD/ REVIT is done often.. I work in the industry and I see TONS of spelling mistakes. Its not a textbook, Even part numbers are messed up, That's what addendums are for,

The print is real, a photocopy from a county office. The black edges give that away. and the county record #

• Like 3

did i mention that its a wing coaster?

And you know how?

My wife made we watch that "Secret" thing, so im gonna use that.

Watch this video of Gatekeeper's opening, and at the 2:15 mark, he does say that there are no wing coasters on the menu.

This is the 3rd time I posted this video because other people have said the same thing you are saying.

• Like 1

Diamondback's blueprints were leaked shortly before its announcement as well. I believe it was WLWT who broadcast them after obtaining them from the Warren County office.

That said, if this is a fake, it's a very precise and detailed fake. Everything seems to be reasonably to scale, the footings match, the layout is realistic and the essential parts of a standard blueprint are there. It's not at all outside the realm of ability for someone to easily fake, but it seems fairly accurate to me.

Assuming the blueprints are true, *spoilers ahead, highlight to read* this would be a fairly standard B&M Inverted coaster comparable in size to that of Talon or Patriot. It would start with the station facing Action Zone, immediately turn left and enter into a lift hill headed towards Adventure Express. The lift hill would take it up about 120 feet (rough guess judging from size of land there) and then the drop would turn right behind Slingshot. Curl over into a diving loop to the left and end going away from Action Zone, into a vertical loop encircling the lift hill. A zero g roll that then drops into the valley where Son of Beast stood. Next it looks like a peculiar batwing element similar to what could be found on Montu, exiting towards Flight Deck. Another vertical loop, then a swooping 270 degree turn taking it back towards the valley. A helix where Son of Beast's second helix was, then flying up into the brakes where Days of Thunder stood. A grand total of 6 inversions, ballpark guess of track length around 3,500 feet. I don't see how this in any way could be considered a record breaker.

One thing that I don't understand is, why would they bother showing all of Son of Beast's supports if they were all removed? Again, assuming this is legit. I honestly have no idea if it is or not.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm starting to fear these plans are real. I was really hoping Cedar Fair wouldn't have a leak this time. They were so close and I refused to admit there was a leak. But, ultimately, these plans are just way too impressive to be fake and even match-up with all the footers seen so far. But, on the bright side, it does look very fun and possibly no MCBR?

• Like 2

Guys with the loop and the batwingish thing and all those long helixes and inversions i think that post about employees saying taller than diamond back may be true. Also we don't know on those long stretches off track could there be a camelback. I predict 230- 275 ft

Thank god there may not be a mcbr. Still though, it has to have steam, hopefully it will be about 70mph.

Hopefully b&m messes up on a calculation and it will be forcefull :lol:

Youngstud all I can say is that it will be a hell of a loop because if it is above 200 ft going in to that loop will be insane because the car and you will still be going about 40mph at the top of the loop meaning that you will be pushed into your seat like crazy. Basically all this excess speed to make it through the inversions will automatically make it forcefull.

NOW DONT LIE YOUNGSTUD YOU CANT HOLD BACK YOUR EXCITEMENT

That drop takes the fun out of it.

ga6k0d0012k002oscbicg6.jpg

I would like a straight drop.

The trim at the top is what takes the fun out of it. The drop without the trim is incredible.

people posted the blue print with patrick michael as the source???

After a quick Facebook search he is just a teen.

After a quick facebook search there are many people named patrick michael and michael patrick

tumblr_lzewpjH6851r179pgo1_400.gif

• Like 1