Canada's Wonderland Starlight Spectacular

The all new Starlight Spectacular began this weekend at Canada's Wonderland! One of the most amazing shows I've seen at a Cedar Fair park.

I think this is what KI (along with the coaster) and KD should expect next year!

For those that just want to watch the good parts.....well.....lets just say there are no bad parts! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxfpFY5Tbsw

• Like 2

This is so much cooler and more epic than the "Starlight Spectacular" of my beloved home park, that it's making me literally laugh!

:lol: "Alright! That's it, time to go all "Bellagio-meets-Pink-Floyd" on the Kings Island Royal Fountains!"

[Cue Barenaked Ladies' ♫ "If I had a million dollars..."♫ ]

• Like 2

I saw a video of this the other day on CWMania's site. It's a very cool show and I really do hope it can be replicated here at Kings Island as well as Kings Dominion. While we can't project images on a mountain, we can make a 300 foot tower dance as part of the show.

• Like 1

Got a chance to see this on Saturday. The effects are really well-done and the integration of the fountains with the show made for quite the interesting visual experience. A great way to end an evening at the park.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...