Darien Lake 2014

Seems like Darien Lake will likely be building a wooden roller coaster with inversions next year along with a possible resturant.

db_2013_0722_DarienLake-LakeMonsterSurve

dl.png

None of this has been offical announced....this is part of a survey that the park sent out to season pass holders recently.

This could even be for 2015 instead of 2014...

• Like 4

Um, surveys that show you stuff that hasn't been released to the public invariably start off by requiring you to accept a non-disclosure agreement with stiff penalties for violation. Whoever leaked these images is probably going to be in HUGE trouble with Darien Lake when they track down who it was.

• Like 2

Um, surveys that show you stuff that hasn't been released to the public invariably start off by requiring you to accept a non-disclosure agreement with stiff penalties for violation. Whoever leaked these images is probably going to be in HUGE trouble with Darien Lake when they track down who it was.

The person who posted the pics on TPR said there was no mention of having to keep the email a secret. These images were apparently sent to all season pass holders and questions asking if they would want a wooden roller coaster, tell their friends about it, etc; so I don't know how many pass holders there are but a lot of people must know about this already (expecially when its already on Screamscape).

The person who posted the pics on TPR said there was no mention of having to keep the email a secret. These images were apparently sent to all season pass holders and questions asking if they would want a wooden roller coaster, tell their friends about it, etc; so I don't know how many pass holders there are but a lot of people must know about this already (expecially when its already on Screamscape).

That's odd that there would be no mention of keeping this a secret. Very odd. Consider me intrigued.

That's odd that there would be no mention of keeping this a secret. Very odd. Consider me intrigued.

I honsetly wouldn't be suprised if this is to throw people off....though it could and likely will happen. And who would ever think of putting a Wing Over on a woodie!?!?

• Like 1

That woody sounds really interesting...I'd assume this latest masterpiece would be from RMC? As long as the company doesn't get involved with any lawsuits with the Texas Giant accident, I hope Cedar Fair hops on the RMC wagon. I know it's still way too early to speculate this, but wouldn't it be great to get a RMC at Cedar Point?

And I agree, a wing over on a wooden coaster could turn out pretty cool. If this coaster turns out to be real, it might actually make me want to go to Darien Lake to ride it.

• Like 1

That woody sounds really interesting...I'd assume this latest masterpiece would be from RMC? As long as the company doesn't get involved with any lawsuits with the Texas Giant accident, I hope Cedar Fair hops on the RMC wagon. I know it's still way too early to speculate this, but wouldn't it be great to get a RMC at Cedar Point?

And I agree, a wing over on a wooden coaster could turn out pretty cool. If this coaster turns out to be real, it might actually make me want to go to Darien Lake to ride it.

Supes is worth the trip alone!

• Like 2

Now that were talking about a wooden coaster with a wing over, and were talking about Cedar Point....

They could install a woodie in the back of the park right on the lake and call it LakeKeeper!

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...