Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

That is an awesome shot!!! I am so excited for this ride!!! Did anyone guess testing would start today? If so he/she/they should get some sort of prize for guessing correctly :) maybe a virtual trophy or something

Edit: I doubt Diamondback will be empty, as that's a different section of the park. Invertigo, however.... I am hoping that has a MUCH shorter line than usual with a new awesome full invert coaster so close!! I will spend a lot of time on Banshee, but I still will ride everything else, too. I love all the coasters, but I think this will become my favorite. It all depends on the restraints and if they hurt me or not. I hope not!

• Like 2

Many (including me) will take advantage of Banshee's newness and ride other rides while everyone else rushes to Banshee just like people did for Gatekeeper earlier in the day. However, unlike Gatekeeper, i don't think this ride will be empty at night.

EDIT: I sure did guess it!

• Like 7

Does anyone have any pictures of the non-teal train? I'm interested in seeing the other colors. As the park has requested we do not post personal photos, DO NOT post said pictures if you have them. But I don't the the park would be opposed to sharing a color swatch of a similar color.

• Like 4

The forecast shows that it should be a perfect week for continuous testing! Sunny, low to mid 50s and even into the mid 60s on friday! I wouldn't be surprised to see a video on Youtube pop up later this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk