Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quoting Problem.

Featured Replies

This may not be the site's issue it may be my computer. I try to quote but it does not work. I recently updated to Window's 8.1 and my laptop has been acting funky a bit. Any idea?

This may not be the site's issue it may be my computer. I try to quote but it does not work. I recently updated to Window's 8.1 and my laptop has been acting funky a bit. Any idea?

I quoted you just fine, though I am on a phone. Have you turned off turned on? Delete your "oh so special" cookies?

Although I've ridden many wild rides, and some turned me on while a few turned me off (I'm looking at you SFOG Ninja and The Roller Coaster at New York New York Casino), I've not deleted my cookies after any of them, and you can quote me on that.

  • Author

^I can't find my cookies on the laptop and still can't quote.

Internet Exploder? I suggest you get a real browser, like Firefox or Chrome.

Might have something to do with IE11 that comes with Win 8.1. I am testing it at work, but have not tried KIC on it yet for most browsing is done with Chrome or Firefox.

I upgrade to the next explorer version and quickly went back to my original because I was experiencing the same thing as you are now....only in all of my business websites, including this website.

  • Author

^ I upgraded to Window's 8.1 and it has not been the same. But still I can't quote. I've always used Internet Explorer and never had problems. I have Google Chrome and I do not like it because it's slow.

  • Author

I upgrade to the next explorer version and quickly went back to my original because I was experiencing the same thing as you are now....only in all of my business websites, including this website.

Ok, I tried Google chrome to test it out and Well I quoted. There might be a problem with Internet Explorer. Until then i will use chrome.

I'm sure there is...sometimes they toss out new versions, but sites aren't usually immediately compatible. Glad you found a usable browser!

(thedevariouseffect) I hear ya! You also have lots of security screens too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.