Smart Phone Apps being used by theme parks to enhance visitor experience

In my position, I know there are policies in place that do not allow employees with government-owned devices to install third-party apps, however at the low security clearance that we have, I don't often see it enforced. Up the food chain a bit, I can see how that policy could be enforced quite stringently.

I'd agree though, most in that situation would probably also have a personal phone.

• Like 1

..and that he most certainly has a personally owned phone? It can't go to work with him if it has ANY non-employer approved software installed on it. Employer provided equipment cannot and will not be used for any personal porpoise by Terp.

He loves his job so much that he continues to work though he'd certainly net more retired now. And he still keeps contemplating playing Career-O-Matic. Most recently and somewhat still contemplating Sacramento, Los Angeles, Mississippi (but he didn't contemplate that one long), and Pittsburgh or Cincinnati.

Yep, he's somewhat of a loon. And he has worn and sometimes does wear dress clothes to parks. Makes for a rather....interesting experience.

On second thought, perhaps Terp's employer will not let him have apps as it believes that he is a children. Heaven knows he has enough fun with the ever present typing paper and nine pens and a pencil (and ONLY that--not the huge briefing books nor any notes that everyone else takes) that he notoriously takes to every meeting. And his personal phone.

• Like 2