Week X: Park Events

BB1

Every year enthusiasts and guests alike are able to partake in various events at parks world wide. Media Days, Gold Pass Days, Club Events, even KIC official/unofficial events. This year is far from usual as now we will have even more events at Kings Island than the years prior. So, which event are you most excited for? I made this topic as sort of a topic base for next week's poll discussing Clubs, so stay tuned for even more polls during this off season!

EDITED: Holiday World's event is now added

Woodstock Gliders Gold Pass Day @ Kings Island

As far as I'm aware, no such event has been announced. Am I missing something?

There will probably be a media preview for the International Street and Planet Snoopy additions, but I certainly wouldn't count on enthusiast invitations to that.

• Like 1

I've definitely been looking forward to Coaster Stock.

I am still trying to decide what club membership to buy since my 2-year membership to Coaster Crew I bought for last summer's Banshee Bash event didn't cost enough for the park to consider valid this year :/

I haven't decided whether to upgrade to CC Platinum or to try out GOCC this time.

• Like 1