Visit #10

Miythandria

I have been to Kings Island 9 times...lifetime. :P Though currently there are plans to visit on June 24th, which would be my 10th visit overall...and first visit this season.

So...I am pretty much super easy to beat on here. :P

• Like 2

I have been once a week since opening week so I think that puts me around 6 or 7 visits, there was one week that I did go there twice. This week might be the first week I don't make it up there as I plan on attending Italian Fest in Newport.

• Like 3

I'm always amused by comments about Ohio traffic. It can take me three hours to get out of DC during rush hour. Or longer.

Atlanta was worse. Much worse.

I get that, Portland traffic was way worse when I lived out there than Cincinnati's. I was just making mention of the traffic in this case because it took over an hour to get to the park which is highly unusual. I thought maybe someone else who was considering coming out might want the heads up.

• Like 2

I think I'm tied with the OP at 10 so far in 2015. I lost track of my life-time count sometime back in ... 1985.

I wish I had thought to count them back in my younger days. Same with number of rides on each coaster. I think I could come up with how many different coasters I've ridden but not how many times on each.

• Like 3

That's what spreadsheets are for.   :)

Or Word documents!  ^_^ As for me, I've been to the park 6 times* this season.

*This number does not count days worked in park.

Spreadsheets (or better yet, database-driven applications) are much better to track the overall picture, from visits to dining plan meal redemptions and even rides ridden.  All tracked over time.

Okay, so I'm not that far yet..  Just visits and meals.

For the record:

Cedar Point: 2 meals, 2 days

Kings Island: 8 meals, 5 days

Knott's Berry Farm: 1 meal, 1 day

:)

That's what spreadsheets are for.   :)

Or Word documents!  ^_^ As for me, I've been to the park 6 times* this season.

*This number does not count days worked in park.

Spreadsheets (or better yet, database-driven applications) are much better to track the overall picture, from visits to dining plan meal redemptions and even rides ridden.  All tracked over time.

Okay, so I'm not that far yet..  Just visits and meals.

For the record:

Cedar Point: 2 meals, 2 days

Kings Island: 8 meals, 5 days

Knott's Berry Farm: 1 meal, 1 day

:)

I use a spreadsheet for year end ride totals (so I can see how many total times I've ridden a ride), but for individual seasons, I use a Word document.