Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

On this date in 2016

Featured Replies

That was the day I became an "enthusiast" (I hate that word, not sure why.). I never followed the progress of Mystic much but I remember I couldn't wait for it to open. I had never been to one of the park's announcements, I had seen the line and decided it must be something cool so I got in and ended up seeing Mystic Timbers be announced.

I was at the Jackson County Fair in Indiana where I lived at the time. I did a drum solo for the fair talent show and hung out and rode fair rides. Then after 10, I checked my phone to see what was then #kiproject2017 and found out the name Mystic Timbers and I remember trying to get used to that name since it was very odd to me. Me like many others thought it would be named splintercat. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.