Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boards that have pictures of old Kings Island pictures

Featured Replies

So I have found the old picture board by Racer and the other by Vortex.

I have heard that there is a third one but where is it?

I looked around the Carousel area but found none.

Let me know please.

 

 

While I have been enjoying all the historical photos in the park (I especially love the concept art of Flight of Fear on the photo board mentioned above), I am wondering when/if these boards will be rolled out to the entire park. I would really love to see one for Action Zone. :D

  • Author

ok   I will go back to that area again.

 

So does anyone know where the photo box with the red and blue racers is?

They had one outside of The Beast a year or so ago.

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.