KIC Photo Gallery - Loss of Photos

Photos in parts of the photo gallery on the main KICentral site have recently gone missing.

Don't see any mention of this currently so going to make a post here so at least one other person can confirm it's not showing for them either.
Attempting to view the individual files results in a 404. Just as a precaution I have attempted to access these through other devices, different networks, and different browsers. 

Steps to reproduce:

1. Visit https://KICentral.com/photos/
  2. Search for "Maps" or "Haunt 2018" or any of the other categories listed below (some more are impacted too)
  3. Open the photo gallery
  4. Try to see if the photos within them load properly

Some categories have some photos, but most are inaccessible/missing. I do not know when this started occurring or if it is the result of some backend work, but better safe than sorry.
Please correct me if this is just some temporary work!

Nonetheless hope this can be fixed, don't want to lose some of this history.

image.png

Might be having to move some data around due to space restrictions. We are working (well Malem) on a new server with more space and getting everything upgraded. It is slow going, but know we have all the data. I have the full photo gallery backed up in multiple locations. 

More details coming out when we have news to share. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Might be having to move some data around due to space restrictions. We are working (well Malem) on a new server with more space and getting everything upgraded. It is slow going, but know we have all the data. I have the full photo gallery backed up in multiple locations. 

More details coming out when we have news to share. 

Thanks for clearing it up! Wish you all the best in migrating everything.