Merger Mania with Dennis Speigel (also, the new Influencer Policy)

BoddaH1994

100 episodes. 100 times firing up the mic for the Attractions Group podcast. Everyone thinks that Tower Topics is the difficult one to produce since it’s three times a week but AGP is the one that takes much more planning and coordination. 

We started small, with some fragile individuals telling myself or Don that we wouldn’t make it to 10 episodes. Now we have had world-class consultants, park presidents, park owners, CEOs, stake holders, and even a WWE Hall of Famer on the show. 

The success of this show, along with Tower Topics is fully attributed to Don and I doing our best on certain fronts such as honesty and perspective. I cannot tell you how many people who have complimented us for this, and cited it as the reason for their continued support.

In a day and age where there are actual written policies dictating veto power of your creative freedom and integrity, please use us as inspiration in knowing that you do not need any park’s cooperation for success. No one won’t watch your videos because you didn’t get to go to media day, but they may stop watching if you appear to be working off of a script or are clearly boxed in. 

Don and I will always ensure that Tower Topics is “for Kings Island fans, by Kings Island fans,” and AGP will always be our journalistic outlet, attempting to get the facts with no question off the table. If any park or chain does not work to work with us because of this (and it hasn’t been a problem… for the most part) then that’s a reflection of the other party, not us.

I hundred thousand “thank you’s” goes out to all of you for your support. You make this possible! Here’s to another 100 and 100s and 100s more!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Ryan and Don - I enjoy listening to both AGP and Tower Topics and make it a habit to check out new episodes once they drop.  Congratulations on 100 episodes thus far, looking forward to the next 100!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hoeter said:

Ryan and Don - I enjoy listening to both AGP and Tower Topics and make it a habit to check out new episodes once they drop.  Congratulations on 100 episodes thus far, looking forward to the next 100!

Thanks!!!

Tower Topics drops at 5am ET M,W,F

AGP 5am ET Thursday