Boardwalk Nights @ CP

Had a great time visiting Boardwalk Nights at Cedar Point over the past 3 days. 

I loved seeing the beach full of people for hours straight, various entertainment on the beach including a choreographed kite show (like what?!?!?). The kite show was surprising to me and blew me and the crowds away. It was fun watching and then hearing people clapping at the end of each song. 

Boardwalk nights features a Cavalcade utilizing performers, three of the floats from the 150th parade, stilt walkers and a high energy soundtrack with dancing involved! 

May be an image of 2 people and textMay be an image of 6 people

May be an image of 3 people

May be an image of 2 people and text

Of course, walking the boardwalk you get some great views of Magnum:
No photo description available.

There are a handful of games to play for a fee, but there are various things to do for free! I did the photo scavenger hunt, of which you to take photos of about 10 or so things to "turn in" to receive special event buttons: 
May be an image of button and text

The only 4 buttons I missed where the 3 participation ones (you had to participate in a show) and the "I completed all the things" button. 
May be an image of 5 people and text

For those who like to have a 21 year old + drink, you can get a shaker cocktail or beer right on the boardwalk and it also is a part of the scavenger hunt (there is a kid friendly/non alcoholic version of the shakers as well). 

The boardwalk evening ends with small pyrotechnics. This event is so well thought out and completely enjoyable! If you get a chance to check it out! 

I know that @DonHelbig and I were impressed when we checked it out on Thursday evening together. Check out his blog about it here: 

https://themeparksbydon.com/experience-the-magic-of-cedar-points-boardwalk-nights/

• Like 1