Opening Weekend/Dryrun day(s)/Season Pass day?

CoastersRZ

I know that the park officially opens to the public on Saturday April 9. Mix 107.7 out of Dayton is giving away tickets for a sneak peak at PKI on Friday April 1st from 5 to 10pm. So will Saturday and Sunday be season pass holder/dryrun day? Or will Saturday be dryrun day for employees` friends and families with Sunday being the official season pass preview day? Last year I seem to recall the Sunday before opening day being the season pass preview day. Anyone know the date of a season pass preview day, if the park even has one scheduled?

EDIT: Not only is Mix 107.7 in Dayton giving away tickets to the Friday April 1st preview, but WGRR, and Q102, (both owned by Infinity Broadcasting, which is owned by Viacom) are also giving away tickets for that preview day. It seems radio contest winners will get into the park first, but when will pass holders get into the park? The entire weekend? Less than one month to opening day! Regardless of when and if there is a passholder day.

I don`t know when season pass day (or night) will be I would assume Sunday would be, and possibly Saturday (the 2nd and 3rd), but I have received no information from the park, either through email or the mail about when and if there will be a passholder preview day. Also, PKI has yet to update their website with a list of passholder and gold passholder perks. They will probably be doing so in the next week or two, as opening day and April 2nd and 3rd are rapidly approaching!

In the past it's been on a Friday night in the evening. We ususally go and then get a hotel that night and hen return to the park all day Saturday. We will have to wait and see from PKI. They should be sending out an e-mail detailing all of it soon.