King Cobra Sold?

PkiJake13

I saw something similar. After Mantis @ CP broke down, the first train that loaded was stopped halfway up the lift hill b/c someone wasn't secured. It made me really nervous b/c it was my first (and only) stand-up.

Yea actually same thing happened to me. We were half way up the hill then stopped and I wondered what in the world had happened because I couldn't see anything since I was in the first row. Eventually though they started it up again and I realized that someone wasn't secured.

Although, if the ride got stuck, the kid gets scared, and does something that would put his/her life in danger or everybody elses life, might be a reason to not let him/her ride. Really it comes down to the severity of the illness. I don't think the theme parks would want to take a risk like that, and then get sued.(opinion)

That's what I'm thinking. Plus at our county fair, I'm 80% sure "mentally disabled"is on the list of "Do Not Ride if One of Theses Applies to You" or w/e. You know like the sign that tells pregnant woman and ppl w/ injuries not to ride.

If I had a digital camera I would take pictures of the one trains sitting outside between the landscaping and tool crib doors. If anyone is in that area any time soon you may be able to check them out. I have a few pictures with my still camera after I get the developed ill see about scanning them.

I would highly suggest that you rethink that and NOT post any pictures like that on the internet. You should be very careful about what you post on-line....Pictures are prohibited in any "backstage" area of the park and any transmission of any pictures from these areas by employees of the park can result in termination.

Back on topic.....YES the Cobra car that is still on property has been moved out of the FOF Drum......YES it is currently sitting in front of the Lanscaping area.....NO I don't know why.....MY guess is that they are going to ship it off to PKD...or Canada for them to use for parts.