Drop Zone

kong fu guy

Anyone else notice its slow self destruction over the years?  First they stopped spinning it... Now its slow the whole way...And it may just be me, but do the brakes catch you sooner than they used to? 

Wrong, Wrong and uhmmm WRONG!...Please know what your talking about before you open up.

loosen up.

AzKindaguy, he talked about it because he wanted to know how everyone else felt about it and to find out hwy they stopped spinning it etc. How else is he gonna know what hes talking about if he cant find out cause you bash him for trying to find out?

Sorry we arent all as smart as you (note sarcasm) Seriously loosen up, you know a lot, others dont, were here to discuss.

No I won't loosen up. I was fine until he started yapping about "they did this and they did that," when they didn't. I don't see one question in there other than "didn't they raise the brakes?" Which, by the way, as probably got to be the most assine thing I've ever read on here...When people actually know what they're talking about before making assumptions, then I'll "loosen up."

No I won't loosen up. I was fine until he started yapping about "they did this and they did that," when they didn't. I don't see one question in there other than "didn't they raise the brakes?" Which, by the way, as probably got to be the most assine thing I've ever read on here...When people actually know what they're talking about before making assumptions, then I'll "loosen up."

WOW. You are one hell of a guy!