Is the smoking ban really work?

vortexdemon05

Well, I see your point. But with the limited operation that PKI has has so far, I can't see how you can possibly tell whether or not the smoking designated areas are working or not. I would think looking back at the end of this season would give you a better picture of whether or not it's working.

i'm sure signs will be everywhere (not that the signs helped in the lines before dry.gif ) and the ride ops will probably be told to enforce it like crazy (also not saying they will..lol) i mean it's really just up to ALL of the employees of the park to help get the message around to everyone.

It's not really working at PKD as of yet, so far we have few signs indicating that it is a non-smoking park and the announcements at the front gate are breif.

So I have alil fun with this and just cough as loudly as I can as I pass the people, then if they say anything I'm glad to point out the nearest designated smoking area. Watch Out Though! Some smokers are evil and will get very angry and start yelling ohmy.gif Then I laugh at them and say it's their health laugh.gif

I see this year as being very fun with being able to torture people like this, torture might be a strong word but you get the idea. cool.gif

I like that idea Firefall PKD, people need to learn to follow the rules.....too bad we cant tazer people for smoking in line or out of a designated area. Theres nothing I hate more than some white trash dude with no teeth, hair down to his ass, white tank top on, baggy jean shorts, and an Icp necklace, and a backwards nascar cap from 1982 waiting in line smoking. Its jsut annoying