WHAT IF? Nick@Universal

Skippy

The big rumor this week is that the Nick Live show (formerly GameLab) will close down forever on or after April 30th. Will anything replace it or will this be the end of the long ignored Nick Studios area of the park.

The latest rumor from screamscape mearly speculates the idea of Universal Orlando finally letting go of Nickelodeon Studios (not gonna' happen after they just expanded with the addition of Nicktoon Blast), but lets take the idea and have a little fun with it wink.gif Now lets say Viacom wants to name a Paramount Park the new location of Nickelodeon Studios. Which park would get it? Would this be a good idea? Would this go along with what the park chain has recently been trying to accomplish (movie park)? Please share your ideas, thoughts, and opinions!

Well I don't think anything is going to happen. Lets see Universal opens a new 3-D flim last year that replaces Nickelodeon Studios. Also Universal has the rights to Hanna-Barbera I have a picture of Scooby and its not six flags or Paramount Parks.

cowboy.gif

^I got a picture with Scooby and Shaggy last year and they drove around in the Mystery Machine! Also, I already said this isn't going to happen but to just have fun with the idea! (I figured since people have so much fun thinking we're going to get a 500ft launched coaster that imagining somthing like this would be easy) wink.gif

It used 2 b the site of many a great game shows, such as Double Dare, Legends of the Hidden Temple, and GUTS. Now, I don't think they even use the studio anymore.

as for where nick studios would go, its very doubtful that it will be moved up here in Ohio. The California paramount park would be a much better decision.

I got confirmation that Nickelodeon will be no more after April 30, 2005. They will be moving there Universal Orlando Production Offices in there. So Gamelab is history, and since Nick is no longer video taping shows there anymore, Nickelodeon will be no more.

This makes things intresting laugh.gif Wonder what they will do with Jimmy Neutron: Nicktoon Blast?

Source: Universal-Excitement.com (very trustworthy site)

This makes things intresting laugh.gif Wonder what they will do with Jimmy Neutron: Nicktoon Blast?

I hope they discard that film, then burn it. Of all the rides at Universal Orlando, that was the only one I hated with a passion. That movie is so terrible, mostly because of how confusing it is. For those that haven't ridden it, you have a choice: pay attention to Jimmy and the movie's sad excuse for a plot, or pay attention to the hijinx of all the Nick characters in the background. You can't do both, I've tried...it's impossible. There is so much going on at once in this movie that it's no fun at all. Not to mention the fact that the ride itself is just a pathetic version of a motion simulator.

I really miss The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera! I was hoping PKI would pick it up and put it in the 2D side of the Action FX Theater before Hanna-Barbera was no more sad.gif Well, I still think Viacom should move Nickelodeon Studios to another Paramount Park (preferably PKI). Especially since we have plenty of room with a slime maze and an unused theater wink.gif

Does anyone remember the old crawl-through maze for PKI back when Nickelodeon Central used to be Nickelodeon Splat City?

it would make perfect sense to have Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera at paramount parks. will paramount buy nick studios from universal or is nickelodeon just doomed for all eternity?!

WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!!

laugh.gif

It would make more sense to have The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbear at Six Flags and WB Movie Worlds but Paramount could get the rights and play it F/X Theater I know that would make lot of people happy.And I do remember that maze my cousins loved that thing and the Splat City Truck just wait Slime Zones days are numbered.