New IJST pic!

Skippy

Um? I believe that he was refering to the image that was in the original post. Which definantly looks like it is at PKI, as the queue is to the left and behind the billboard. While at Wonderland the lake is behind and to the left of the billboard.

Alright jackass, click here. Now, point out the tree right next to the billboard or maybe the que extending behind it! Oh, I'm sorry, you can't, because there's a freaking lake right next to it! Think before you try to rip on me mad.gif

Those comments better be directed toward "PKIVortex" because my intentions were to make fun of how its on PCWs site and not PKIs.

Um? I believe that he was refering to the image that was in the original post. Which definantly looks like it is at PKI, as the queue is to the left and behind the billboard. While at Wonderland the lake is behind and to the left of the billboard.

Exactly, at least someone knows whats going on. Now Dane, you right, I got the pic from PCW's website but it was clearly taken at PKI and thats why I posted it. The above link was to show PKIVortex the difference between PKI and PCW's IJSTs.

Edit: They are directed towards PKIVortex, not you Dane, because at no point in your post did you make a statement but only a comment wink.gif

Yes, the park will be open to Gold Pass Holders from 5 to 10 pm this Friday, weather permitting. Based on the most recent forecast, this weekend could end up being another wash! At least there won`t be snow, but enough with the rain already! Saturday the park is scheduled to operate from 10-9 and Sunday`s hours are 10-8, also dependant on this crazy stupid weather where it can be 70 one day and two days later there can be half an inch of snow on your car!

Good thing Virginia is having better wheather than Ohio. If it snows too much there your ride progress once again will go slow... sad.gif Virginia got clod on Saturday and Sunday and it already warming back up today(Monday) and warmer tomorrow. smile.gif

Alright jackass, click here. Now, point out the tree right next to the billboard or maybe the que extending behind it! Oh, I'm sorry, you can't, because there's a freaking lake right next to it! Think before you try to rip on me mad.gif

Okay mistakes happen, So sorry. But just because I made a misake doesn't mean you have to call me a name. I didn't call you a name. So I don't feel name calling on this site should be allowed. Sorry I made a mistake. And I wasn't ripping on you. I just figured that the pic was on PCW's site that it was from PCW.