PKI opening day

flightoffear1996

I will be there I cant miss out on my 2 Favorite rides at the Park Scooby Doo's Haunted Castle and The Beast PLUS I wanna ride Runaway Reptar with my Nephew. :D

First of all, welcome to our web site! Second of all, make sure you come to one of our PKIC meeting days. It hasn't failed to be a good time yet!

Ryan

PKIC Staff

I will be there I cant miss out on my 2 Favorite rides at the Park Scooby Doo's Haunted Castle and The Beast PLUS I wanna ride Runaway Reptar with my Nephew. :D

First of all, welcome to our web site! Second of all, make sure you come to one of our PKIC meeting days. It hasn't failed to be a good time yet!

Ryan

PKIC Staff

Thank You I will go to PKIC Event Just let me know when! First I wanna Say I love this Site you guys have everything and whoever did the PKI time Did a great JOB.

I'm goin on Friday with my cousins who have never been there and they like in cincy..it's crazy. I hope it's not crowded also someone said it's crowded every year not crowded in the morning but starts getting crowded around two, I sure hope not. Wow I can't believe it's only in 3 days!! :lol: