Beast Buzz

bdboy007

Heck, even the KIC event that we had back in 2008 required a cost.

I too miss Ride Warrior Coaster Weekend at Kings Island, and only participated in the first of the two days, due to school requirements. (I was also silly and left the park for a few hours for an afternoon shift at Coney before returning to Kings Island to ride Diamondback until 1am).

• Like 2

Nope, I would do the same thing all over again. I got to work my Eli Bridge Ferris Wheel that day, with a person that I am still great friends with to this day, even though he last worked at Coney back in 2009.

I`m getting ready to start my 12th season at Coney. Going to start the hiring process here in about a month. (Anyone that would be interested in working at Coney, fill out an application on Coney`s website at www.coneyislandpark.com). Its hard to believe how quickly time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was starting work at Coney.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Does this event have the same things as Coaster Mania at Cedar Point? What I mean is early ride entry on certain rides and late night rides on certain rides? What about behind the scenes walks of certain roller coasters like Diamondback, Vortex, and The Beast?

I'd love to go to that, but my GOCC membership won't get me in because it only costs $20/year. I might end up buying a CoasterBuzz membership to go with the GOCC one, just to get into this.

Class, raise your hand if you hold multiple coaster club memberships. :P

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...