Where is better to Work?

Legend Rider

Hi, Legend Rider here...

I just want to say, I have dropped my Major and Minor of Mechanical Engineering/Mathematics

And Collected Recreation/Tourism

As a requirement, I am required to make an internship at a park, and an offered one includes, none other than PKI

Tell me, where could you see me working?

I apologize in advance for the gynormous picture...

user posted image

Yes, a Beast Hoodie, hey, no Legend Hoodie, no Raven Hoodies either

user posted image

How about now?

Well if you work next year - then you get to pick. Do a coaster - since you're more of a coaster person. Delirium and Tomb Raider I would not recommend. I got a sunburn working Delirium that took over a month to go away. Also it just isn't that fun to work. Tomb raider is also kind of dumb cause half the positions on the ride are queue line positions! I recommend something like Vortex/Troika or Racer/Monster or Flight of Fear/Zephyr. A coaster and a flat are good!

You seem like you would do well on The Beast though or on Racer since they are classics and you're into that. Plus you've got the membership card and all! laugh.gif

Just b/c I love it, work at FOF. It's inside, so you get some AC. Plus still has great theme and its the only coaster that still shoots you off from 0-60 mph in 4 seconds that the park owns. It's one of its kind biggrin.gif

Its a production model, not really "one of a kind" but to the park, very unique compared to others there.

I think I may have a list to chew on...

-Flight of Fear Crew

-John Allen Racer Crew

-Italian Job Stunt Track Crew

-Vortex Crew

-White Water Canyon Crew

I will refuse...

-Pie Crews

-Beast Crew

-Skyflyer Crew

-Action Theater Crew

-Kings Island & Miami Valley Railroad Crew

Ones that I wouldnt complain about

-Monster/Scrambler/Dogem Crew

-Adventure Express Crew

-Son on Beast/Top-Gun Crew

-Delirium Crew

-Face/Off Crew

-Drop Zone Crew

-Eiffel Tower Crew

-Tomb Raider: The Ride Crew

And I dont know whether or not it is a crew of its own, But The Wild Thornberry's River Adventure Would be cool for me...

I am a first year and I got my first pick! Of the rides you said you would not work - the two that I have worked are actually really fun. The Train is so cool - very easy and relaxed and just fun in general to work. Action Theater is awesome - I wish they would make it Vortex/Troika/Action Theater!

Don't do Delirium or Face/Off - they just aren't any fun. tongue.gif

And Combat - he said Wild Thornberries WOULD be cool for him to work. laugh.gif Arrow Flumes - OD Hopkins Flumes - they're all flumes!

Just b/c I love it, work at FOF.  It's inside, so you get some AC.  Plus still has great theme and its the only coaster that still shoots you off from 0-60 mph in 4 seconds that the park owns.  It's one of its kind  biggrin.gif

Its a production model, not really "one of a kind" but to the park, very unique compared to others there.

Sorry, what I meant was one of its kind in the park. IJST shoots off, but is no way like FOF.

Wow I love how you jsut assume you know what teh best to work when you dont know any of the people you work with or how the ride is worked compared to other rides. You say the Wild Thornberries ride would not be cool to work, yet its a very good ride to work with an awesome crew.

When did I say that? I said it would be cool...

Wow I love how you jsut assume you know what teh best to work when you dont know any of the people you work with or how the ride is worked compared to other rides. You say the Wild Thornberries ride would not be cool to work, yet its a very good ride to work with an awesome crew.

When did I say that? I said it would be cool...

Yeah sorry about that, I thought you said Flume would suck to work.