November 15, 200520 yr It has been reported to us that we have been having som uncommon occurances of offensive ads on the site. None of these had any sexual content, but one did involved drugs. If you see any offensive ads, take the company name down and report it to Dane so we can prevent this from happening again. Thanks in advance, Ryan
November 15, 200520 yr Are you talking about the poll that says "should marijuana be legalized?" Yeah, that needs to go, every time I get on this site I feel corrupted and hurt. I wanna go out and immediately smoke pot and get all high. PKI central made me addicted to marijuana. you Ryan!! Learn to run the site! Im sick of seeing trash! Actually, Ive never seen anything offensive on here, what ads are considered offensive? That Brad Pitt one is pretty annoying.
November 15, 200520 yr So is the one with the guy running and another guy trying to take a pic. That can go.
November 16, 200520 yr Offensive adds can and should go (I personally haven`t seen any). While some adds may be annoying (like the before mentioned camera one) they do help offset the expense of running the site we all frequent!
November 17, 200520 yr The ads only work if you click on them. I remember Dane asking me to click on five or six so he could get a cheeseburger.
Create an account or sign in to comment