Heres your Fairly Odd Coaster!

Captain Nemo

Here is the moment we have all been waiting for, A VERY ODD MOMENT!!!!

user posted image

New Pics are up at PKI.com and are most likly our last update! Thanks to PKI and the picture takers for a great update through the off-season. It has been a long time but we are sure ready to get into those gates!

The Beastie had a much better sign, an arch in fact! I wonder why they removed that cool tunnel... unsure.gif

well, I dont know for sure, but this is what I would think... Beast has tunnels, so it's smaller counterpart, Beastie, would have a tunnel too... Then, Fairly Odd Coaster comes and they want to make it slightly less scary (tunnels often scare children...) And I dont think fairies have tunnels...

Is it just me, or does something about the photo look odd? ("Fairly odd" even <g>)

The lettering seems so flat and doesn't seem to fit the photograph around it. Compare it to the Carowinds sign, which while taken from a similar angle, has more of a 3D effect to the lettering (and, just generally looks more "real").

I wonder if the sign was in even a less done state, and it was "Photoshopped" so that it could make the last site construction update?

And, no, I don't usually subscribe to such conspiracy theories biggrin.gif

***UPDATE***

A new photo update from today, 4/12/06, are now up one PKI.com!

Click here for the Nick Universe update.

Looks like it wasn't our last update Captain Nemo laugh.gif Theming is being put in everywhere such as: Bikini Bottom Bash, Phantom Flyers, and Avatar: The Last Airbender. Aang, and other details, are finally being put up on the attraction vessle and it looks like an Asian temple has been added to the entrance! You'll also find out what happened to the old Sponge Bob that used to be on top of the Krusty Krab Snack Shack.

BTW, I can guarantee that Fairly Odd Coaster sign is unfinished wink.gif Right now it only has a base paint scheme to match the coaster's paint job but, like Plankton's Plunge, I'm sure more detail will be painted on later. Not to mention the open space, that rcmaster brought up, that will most likely hold the Fairly Odd Parent's signature logo.

Also, if you haven't noticed yet, PKI's Nickelodeon Universe is going to be way more elaborate then Carowind's Nickelodeon Central, so let's not jump to conclusions. Don't complain about them having the better sign because in my eye, their small wooden sign won't compare to our giant aluminum/metal sign when completed, so there is nothing to complain about.

No offence intended to Carowind's Nick Central as it's really quite impressive.

One question still worries me-since a new snack shop has been built, what happens to the old Krusty Krab Snack Shack? Will they tear it down or leave it alone?

On another note......Jeff Seibert wasn't kidding when he said Nick Universe would be the most ELABORATELY-themed Nickelodeon area in the world. blink.gif This should put a stop to the cracks about Paramount budget cuts.

....then again, I'll believe it when they get all of the special effects on TR:TR up and running and repair the scenery both inside and out; the cave needs to be cleaned up BAD (sweep it up for God's sakes), no to mention the styrafoam's been peeling off for I don't know how long. tongue.gif

EDIT: Oh, and BTW......300 POSTS, YO! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

^

^

^

Couldn't agree more. NU is looking good, but what will it look like in a few years? After all look at TRTR and FOF and how there themes have gone down hill. Seriously it doesnt take a lot of effort to keep a theme maintained. Pick up the litter, put some new paint on, and clean the giant mirror with some windex. Could easily be done in 4 days with a small crew.