6/25 Family Visit

italianchef

Today I went to PKI with Mrs. Chef and Toddler Chef for a family visit. First we rode the Nickelodeon Carousel. Then came La Adventura de Azul followed by the pictures at the Nick Meet & Greet Area. We took pictures with SpongeBob SquarePants, Angelica Pickles, Susie Carmichael, and Sandy Beaver. After that we rode the Kings Island and Miami Valley Railroad. I wsa struck by a severe headache, so we bought Toddler Chef a Scooby Doo outfit in Emporium and then went home.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

Great trip report, Italianchef. I also was at the park today for a couple of hours. Taking advantage of the Walk on Weekends tickets on IJST and Drop Zone. I didn`t need one for The Beast as it was walk on or a five minute wait even at 12 in the afternoon. I left the park because I got a splitting headache (coincidence?). It could have been from my five rides on The Beast, LOL. The one bad thing was that upon leaving there was a line to get out of the park, because they only had one poor guy stamping hands and letting people back in who had their hands stamped already.

Got a pic of little chef in the Scooby outfit? I love to see little ones dressed up in little themed outfits. Did baby chef enjoy the meet and greet?

Not yet - no pics. It's not a Scooby Doo costume. It just a pair of shorts with a Scooby Doo t-shirt.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

I was struck by a severe headache, so we bought Toddler Chef a Scooby Doo outfit in Emporium and then went home.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

Your trip reports always seem to end with some sort of tragedy... whether it's someone getting sick or the park being over crowded. Kind of a bummer really...

Glad you had a good time. biggrin.gif

I was struck by a severe headache, so we bought Toddler Chef a Scooby Doo outfit in Emporium and then went home.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

Your trip reports always seem to end with some sort of tragedy... whether it's someone getting sick or the park being over crowded. Kind of a bummer really...

Glad you had a good time. biggrin.gif

No tragedy. It's just being the father of a 2-year old with allergies. He gets tired, crankly and his allergies act up. When that happens, it's time to leave the park. And as for crowds, Toddler Chef doesn't have the patience for long lines. You'll know what it's like someday. Being a parent isn't easy - but it is all worth it. biggrin.gif

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif