Soft Drinks 2007

Hank

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They really need mountain dew or dr. pepper.

bubba gumps has dr. pepper to go along with the theme. but it's the only place in the park. (dr pepper is not owned by Coke)

Also Dr. Pepper is not owned by Pepsi.

Dr.PePpEr Is Dr.PePpEr. ThEy HaVe ThErE OwN CoMpAnY.

More example of how Coke is spreading Freedom Around The World!

What better way to celebrate KI!

Methought you would be happy if the mountain moved away...

And if Cedar Fair brings a Pepsi, it's a small price to pay to watch the magic of the movies leave to be replaced with the true thrills of a lifetime and shows and entertainment for the WHOLE family...

More example of how Coke is spreading Freedom Around The World!

What better way to celebrate KI!

Methought you would be happy if the mountain moved away...

And if Cedar Fair brings a Pepsi, it's a small price to pay to watch the magic of the movies leave to be replaced with the true thrills of a lifetime and shows and entertainment for the WHOLE family...

Coke was there before Paramount. I think it should be there after. <G>

• 1 month later...
its all about Pepsi baby I seriously hope they change to Pepsi after this year

Paramount signed a 7 year deal with Coke last year. I doubt its worth it to Cedar Fair to pay whatever the penalty is for ending it early so don't expect Pepsi until 2013.

Yah, but until recently, at Camden Park if you did have to tinkle, you'd need that nickel! :)

While the urinals in the men's room didn't require payment, you did have to pay if you wanted to go Poopsi. I think the women though still had to put the nickel into their stalls, no matter the number.

• 4 weeks later...

i hope they switch to Pepsi.

i hate Coke.

i want sierra mist, mountain dew, dr. pepper, and of course Pepsi-cola.

Coke tastes flat.

yuck!!!

i know this has nothing to do with the topic, but how long do you ppl. think the line for Firehawk will be???

=]

ohh goodness.. camden is my home park.. if thats what you want to call it..

I read through the post of CamdenPark and laughed at how true they are. You had to pay a nickle, AFTER paying 20 bucks to get in. Psh.. And need I bring up the cost of food? :rolleyes:

My view : I am in the group that likes Coke to settle my stomach after a few rides on a Spin N Puke..

My vote : K I needs to pull a Holiday World and just give us unlimited drinks. =)).

its fun to dream right? =]

Since we are wishing...I wish they would follow the lead of Holiday World. ALL of the Pepsi products are available for FREE!! Yep! If you haven't been to Holiday World, all the soft drinks are free. They have unmanned fountain stands around the park. Go in, get a cup, ice, and whatever Pepsi product you want from the fountain machine. NO LIMITS! No bands, no cards. Just pay your entrance fee.

Oh, yes, the waterpark there has sun screen available throughout for FREE also! And the other parks want to charge $2.50 for a 20 oz. bottle?

:unsure: