torture chamber

upstop

The way I read it, it mentions someone putting hooks into their eyelids and lifting weights. There are a minority of people who enjoy pain (masochism) and that's too freaky for me, but if it's only illusion that they are lifting weights with their eyelids I'm ok with that.

This year is going to be INTENSE. If you don't want to see the show, don't go to it. LOTS of people will want to see the show. I sure am excited for it. I loooooove the creepy stuff. People love being scared, and love seeing people do disgusting things. Why do you think Fear Factor was popular?

You're absolutely correct. I did see a Fear Factor show at Universal. And when they ground up the worms and other stuff....had to leave. I'll probably give the show a chance, after all, if these guys have been doing this for a while, I'm sure I might be able to handle it...I'll bring a barf bag. LOL

Lets look at the description...

See the Bed of Nails! The grinding Broken Glass Walk, Jump and Glass Face! Watch as a man eats a meal consisting of fire, ash and brimstone! Cringe as you watch a human hammer a nail into his nose! Lifting weights with his eyelids! Animal traps are pitted against human flesh and bone. Who will win that bout? Flaming balls of fire, lit matchbooks and cigars are eaten and put out with the touch of the tongue!

And so from that we can interpret this guy doing...

Walk on broken glass.

"Eat" fire

Hammer a nail through his nose

Life stuff with his eyelids.

Animal traps on his skin.

And blow some fireballs.

If that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, than don't go.

First, people complain its not enough. Now you are complaining its too much!?

Its Halloween for (insert diety's name of choice) sake! Its just like a haunted house, if you dont like em dont go!

EXACTLY

Oh well, you can't please everyone. I'm glad KI realized this and made this an adult event.

The way I read it, it mentions someone putting hooks into their eyelids and lifting weights. There are a minority of people who enjoy pain (masochism) and that's too freaky for me, but if it's only illusion that they are lifting weights with their eyelids I'm ok with that.

Yeah i agree...Kings Island should not encorage masochism.

I'm sorry. I must have missed the press release in which Kings Island said they encouraged masochism.

My 5 year old would prob get a kick out of it... but nonetheless, he won't be attending... What can I say? Like mother like son!

And this stuff is barely more than the carnival "freak shows" of yesteryear... And human curiosity. Like everyone has said, can't make everyone happy, that's why there is a disclaimer, and if it's too weird for ya, don't watch!

deb

I'm sorry. I must have missed the press release in which Kings Island said they encouraged masochism.

It was in the same press release that they announced Beast was getting torn down for a parking lot.